The arrows on the lens can be seen from the outside but not when you are wearing them. Obviously, these goggles can be used for winter sports but also for motorcycle racing, trail biking, woodwork, champagne showers, etc.
While you wear the goggles, you might remind people around you to slap on sunscreen and you support Spot the Dot in their quest to raise awareness of skin cancer.
- Arrow Lenses: Unique application of the Faster Than Skincancer arrows on the goggles lens. Invisible from the inside making sure the wearer can ride safely.
- Rubber Band: Adjustable rubber band with large "Faster Than Skincancer" print. Show what you are riding for!
- UV 400 protection: Blocks UVA, UVB and UVC rays. As your skin, protect your eyes from UV rays, especially in snow.
- Made in Italy: These goggles are made by hand in Italy
- Recycled Plastics: The goggle frames are made from post consumer recycled plastics.
- Designed by beton.studio
- Size: One size fits all
Photos by Manuel Peric.